Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Start...

I will begin to use this post as to keep track of my ideas for my ongoing thesis project.
That is to be completed by May 2009. On another note i will slowly update my past projects and photos from my travels,as well as some notes from readings and other blogs that have interested me.

Lets begin with the New Green California Academy of Sciences. That has an aquarium, a naural museum, a living rainforest, a planetarium and world-calss research and education programs. Housing 38,000 live animals under a 2.5 acre green roof. Achieving a one of a kind sustainable architecture.


http://www.inhabitat.com/2008/09/22/california-academy-of-sciences-unveiled/









Which reminds me of my past project for Globetrotter, an outdoor sporting goods store.

No comments:

Post a Comment